- Limanond T. and Tuntiworawit N. Estimating Arterial Link Speed using Conventional Road Detectors Transport Planning and Technology 2011; 34(3): 231-243.
- Limanond T., Jomnonkwao S., Watthanaklang D., Ratanavaraha V., Siridhara S. How vehicle ownership affect time utilization on study, leisure, social activities and academic performance of university students? A case study of engineering freshmen in a rural university in Thailand. Transport Policy (In press). Available online 23 February 2011.
- Limanond T., Jomnonkwao S., Srikaew A. Projection of future transport energy demand of Thailand. Energy Policy 2011; 39(5): 2754-2763.
- Limanond T., Butsingkorn C., Chermkhunthod C. Travel behavior of university students who live on campus: A case study of a rural university in Asia. Transport Policy 2011; 18 (1) : 163-171.
- Limanond T., Prabjabok P., Tippayawong K. Exploring impacts of countdown timers on traffic operations and driver behavior at a signalized intersection in Bangkok. Transport Policy 2010; 17 (6): 420-427.
- Limanond T, Chookerd S, Roubtonglang N. Effects of countdown timers on queue discharge characteristics of through movement at a signalized intersection. Transportation Research Part C 2009; 17: 662-671.
- Limanond T, Niemeier DA, Mokhtarian PL, Specification of a tour-based neighborhood shopping model. Transportation 2005; 32: 105-134.