- D.Eng. (Nanotechnology) – Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2012
- M.Eng. (Microelectronics) – Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2009
- B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, India, 2006
- S. M. A. Nawaz, L. Manohar, K. Kanitpong, G. L. Hornyak and T. Bora (2019), Preparation of Nanocellulose fiber (NCF) Modified Asphalt Mixture. Thai Patent Application Number: 1901005204.
- K. Ponlamuangdee, S. Bamrungsap, G. L. Hornyak and T. Bora (2019), Plasmonic papers as surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) substrates for analyte and drug detection. Thai Patent Application Number: 1903001487.
- C.A. Rico-Yuson, G.L. Hornyak & T.Bora; Cyanide-free environment-friendly alternative to copper electroplating for zinc die-cast alloys. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, (2021), Just accepted.
- K. Sharma, T. Bora & W.S. Mohammed; Effect of solvent absorption on the optical properties of 3D printed methacrylate waveguide, Optics & Laser Technology, 134 (2021) 106573.
- U. Waiwijit, C. Chananonnawathorn, P. Eimchai, T. Bora, G.L. Hornyak & N. Nuntawong; Fabrication of Au-Ag nanorod SERS substrates by co-sputtering technique and dealloying with selective chemical etching. Applied Surface Science, 530 (2020) 147171.
- K. Ponlamuangdee, G.L. Hornyak, T. Bora & S. Bamrungsap; Graphene oxide/gold nanorod plasmonic paper–a simple and cost-effective SERS substrate for anticancer drug analysis. New Journal of Chemistry, 44 (2020) 14087-14094.
- S. Dobretsov, P. Sathe, T. Bora, M. Barry, M.T.Z. Myint & M.A. Abri; Toxicity of different zinc oxide nanomaterials at 3 trophic levels: implications for development of low‐toxicity antifouling agents. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 39 (2020) 1343-1354.
- S. Amjad, K. Swargiary, M. Somarapalli, T. Bora, G.L. Hornyak & W.S. Mohammed; Enhancement of side-coupled surface plasmon resonance sensitivity by application of polymethylmethacrylate thin polymer films. Micro & Nano Letters, 15 (2020) 327-332.
- A. Agarwal, S. Manna, S. Nath, K. Sharma, P. Chaudhury, T. Bora, I. Solomon & A. Sarma; Controlling oil/water separation using oleophillic and hydrophobic coatings based on plasma technology. Materials Research Express, 7 (2020) 036411.
Full Publication List: https://scholar.google.co.th/citations?user=KorcjS8AAAAJ&hl=en