- Munira, S., Sarm, S. and Santoso, D.S., 2013, “Perception of public van users in Bangkok”. Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transpotation Studies, Vol. 10 pp. 1501-1515.
- Santoso, D.S., Yajima, M., Sakamoto, K. and Kubota, H., 2012, “Opportunities and strategies for increasing bus ridership in rural Japan: A case study of Hidaka City”. Transport Policy, Vol. 24 pp. 320-329.
- Santoso, D.S., Joewono, T.B., Wibowo, A., Sinaga, H.P.A. and Santosa, W., 2012, “Public-Private Partnerships of Tollway Construction and Operation: Risk Assessment and Allocation from the Perspective of Investors”. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, Vol. 17 Issue 2 pp. 45-66.
- Joewono, T.B., Santoso, D.S. and Ningtyas, D.U., 2012, “The causal relationship of the service quality of the TransJakarta Busway”. Public Transport, Vol. 4 Issue 2 pp. 77-100.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2010, “Comparison of Updating Techniques in Transferability Analysis of Work Trip Mode Choice Models in Developing Countries”. Journal of Advanced Transportation, Vol. 44 Issue 2 pp.89-102.
- Santoso, D.S., 2009, “The Construction Site as a Multicultural Workplace: a Perspective of Minority Migrant Workers in Brunei”. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 27 No. 6, pp. 529-537.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2009, “Economic Perspective of Transferability of Mode Choice Models”. Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 8, pp. 284-296.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2005, “Spatial Transferability and Updating Analysis of Mode Choice Models in Developing Countries”. Transportation Planning and Technology Journal, Vol. 28 No. 5 pp. 341-358.
- Santoso, D.S. and Tsunokawa, K., 2005, “Transferability and Updating Analysis of Mode Choice Model between Two Developing Countries – Predictive Performance Point of View”.Journal of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 6 pp. 173-185.
- Santoso, D.S., Ogunlana, S.O., and Minato, T., 2003, “Assessment of Risks in High Rise Building Construction in Jakarta”, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management Journal, Vol. 10 No. 1 pp. 43-55.
- Santoso, D.S., Ogunlana, S.O., and Minato, T., 2003, “Perceptions of Risk based on Level of Experience for High Rise Building Contractors”, International Journal of Construction Management, Vol. 3 No. 1 pp. 49-62.