Ph.D. in Construction Management, The University of Hong Kong, 2001
M.Eng. in Construction Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 1998
B.Eng. in Civil Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia, 1994
I am very interested in construction project management issues, particularly in construction business and construction site improvements. In order to improve construction organization performance, I believe that IT application and simulation are useful. Some areas in construction IT application and simulation in which I am interested are project visualization, intelligent agent system, knowledge management tool, web-based project management and system dynamics simulation. This construction business process improvement, however, cannot be fully achieved without improving the construction sites. Therefore, in terms of site improvement, I have conducted some studies related with management of construction organizations and construction site safety.
CE70.12 Management of Construction Organizations
CE70.31 Information Technology in Construction
CE70.33 Safety and Health Management in Construction
For More Publications : Click Here
- Mohammad Mazlina Zairaa, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, “Structural equation model of integrated safety intervention practices affecting the safety behaviour of workers in the construction industry” Safety Science 98 (2017) pp. 124–135.
- Grit Ngowtanasuwan, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2017) “System dynamics modelling for BIM adoption in Thai architectural and engineering design industry”, Construction Innovation, Vol. 17 Issue: 4, pp.457-474
- Muhammad Kamran Nasir, Bonavetura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2019) “System Dynamics Model of Contractual Relationships Owner and Contractor in Construction Projects”, Journal of Management in Engineering – American Society of Civil Engineers
- T Aksorn, BHW Hadikusumo (2008) Critical success factors influencing safety program performance in Thai construction projects, Safety Science 46 (4), 709-727
- WM Sarath C Piyadasa and BHW. Hadikusumo (2014) “Risk Assessment in Non-Standard Forms of Civil Engineering Consulting Services” Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 746-759.
- Sunindijo, R.Y., Hadikusumo, BHW. and Ogunlana, S. (2007) Emotional Intelligence And Leadership Styles In Construction Project Management, Journal of Management in Engineering, Vol. 23 No. 4, pp. 166-170. American Society Of Civil Engineer (ASCE).
- T Prasertrungruang, BHW Hadikusumo (2010) Modeling the dynamics of heavy equipment management practices and downtime in large highway contractors, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 135 (10), 939-947
- Memon, S., Hadikusumo, B., and Sunindijo, R. (2014). “Using Social Interaction Theory to Promote Successful Relational Contracting between Clients and Contractors in Construction.” Journal of Management in Engineering, 10.1061/(ASCE) ME.1943-5479.0000344 , 04014095.
- Hadikusumo, B. H. W. and Rowlinson, S., (2004), Capturing Safety Knowledge Using Design-For-Safety-Process (DFSP) Tool, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 130, No. 2, pp. 281-289, American Society of Civil Engineer (ASCE).
- Abdul Qayoom, Bonaventura H.W. Hadikusumo, (2019) “Multilevel safety culture affecting organization safety performance: a system dynamic approach”, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management© Emerald Publishing Limited 0969-9988 DOI 10.1108/ECAM-08-2018-0355 www.emeraldinsight.com/0969-9988.htm
Title: Construction Health and Safety in Developing Countries
Edited by: Patrick Manu, Fidelis Emuze, Tarcisio Abreu Saurin and Bonaventura H. W. Hadikusumo
Publisher: Taylor and Francis