Application for admission is made to the Institute Admissions and Scholarships Office.
See the Admissions and Scholarships Office web pages for:
- What are the requirements for Admission?
- Procedures and Requirements when applying
- Learn information about the admission process at Administration of Admission
- Determine when to apply by AIT Admission Calendar
- Information about Costs and Expenses for academic years at AIT
- A comprehensive guide to various forms of Financial Assistances
- Scholarships / Awards / Assistantships available to prospective students
- Download Application Forms or request a copy to be sent to you by post
- Guidance for admitted students
- Find out how and when to make payment for tuition and other fees
- This page has answers to Frequently Asked Questions about admission
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or want more information about admission, please contact the following address.
Admissions and Scholarships Office
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang
Pathumthani 12120, THAILANDE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (66-2) 524-5031-33
Fax: (66-2) 524-6326